Massage table recommendations?

sniper
This topic is 1320 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm looking for a heavy duty massage table, I think portable since I won't keep it up all the time. Recommendations?

Gyms have opened, but Equinox took away the massage tables they had on the floor because under their current policies trainers can't touch the clients and they were mostly used for trainers helping stretch their clients. I used them myself for certain of my PT exercises where I needed to be high up enough for my feet to dangle.

Note: I am 6'3" and 300ish so it needs to be strong.

I'm looking for a heavy duty massage table, I think portable since I won't keep it up all the time. Recommendations?

Gyms have opened, but Equinox took away the massage tables they had on the floor because under their current policies trainers can't touch the clients and they were mostly used for trainers helping stretch their clients. I used them myself for certain of my PT exercises where I needed to be high up enough for my feet to dangle.

Note: I am 6'3" and 300ish so it needs to be strong.

I would recommend a Master Massage table - I've used them for years. Rated to 700 lbs - some up to 1,500lbs. Wait for them to go on sale on overstock.com - that is where I got mine. ?