Client whoops?

guru68
This topic is 1292 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Years ago I was giving a massage to a client and we were talking about Minnesota, his current home. I said I lived in my own apartment in the best house on the best street in the best neighborhood in Minneapolis. He said he lived in his own apartment on the best street in the best neighborhood in Minneapolis. Turns out 15 years before we were living in the same house at the same time, and we knew each other. An adorable older couple owned and lived in the gorgeous giant multi-floor house. I rented the servants quarters, a beautiful studio apartment, in the back of the house and he rented the top floor.

23 years later I still think of that apartment at least once a week. I loved it. Anyway, we knew each other from another city long ago.

Years ago I was giving a massage to a client and we were talking about Minnesota, his current home. I said I lived in my own apartment in the best house on the best street in the best neighborhood in Minneapolis. He said he lived in his own apartment on the best street in the best neighborhood in Minneapolis. Turns out 15 years before we were living in the same house at the same time, and we knew each other. An adorable older couple owned and lived in the gorgeous giant multi-floor house. I rented the servants quarters, a beautiful studio apartment, in the back of the house and he rented the top floor.

23 years later I still think of that apartment at least once a week. I loved it. Anyway, we knew each other from another city long ago.

His name wasn't Rhoda Morganstern by any chance, was it?