New handsome muscle top in NYC JayNYCHung

Hung_Cody
This topic is 885 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

5 minutes ago, evlgmuscle said:

https://webcamfucker.com/bighotdick82

Here is one link - not sure if this confirms or has any bearing on his blackmailing activities - 

Until I see something more substantial or hear from a trusted member on the forum these alleged blackmailing charges will remain doubtful in my mind. More likely it is somebody just trying to smear his reputation or get back at him for some reason. 

14 minutes ago, BaronArtz said:

I came very close to hiring him ... but didn't.  If the rumors about the hidden camera and black mailing attempts are true, I I am glad I didn't.  

I have no skin in the game here. Have not met him, have no plans to meet him (i mainly hire masseurs) and have no more knowledge than what I got from reading this thread.

But when a brand new member starts off by making unsubstantiated allegations and then disappear… I feel like I have to caution our community against repeating these rumors.  

Known, established and trusted members like @Hung_Cody, @littlenut and @JTtorretto (amongst others) have met him in person during the past two years. Their comments should carry far more weight. I am sure they will give us a heads-up if they were threatened due to interaction with Jay.