Johnny & Ricky D

ericwinters
This topic is 1335 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Onlinedude

They may have high rates but one would actually have to get a reply to find out. Never understand when models run an ad, specify how to reply to said ad, prospective client replies via WhatsApp as requested and crickets. Not a very successful business model.

Guest Onlinedude

They may have high rates but one would actually have to get a reply to find out. Never understand when models run an ad, specify how to reply to said ad, prospective client replies via WhatsApp as requested and crickets. Not a very successful business model.

I have been contacted. Terrific exchange and I have booked a trip. Prices have gone up compared to previous threads.

Guest Onlinedude

Lucky you. I was told no weekends for just one. Oh well

They travel together and there's a 4 hour cap so a weekend of multiple nights would not fit their parameters.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Onlinedude

Saw them last night. Totally wonderful experience. Very friendly and engaging. Pricey but they are much more personable that most and one was made to feel desired and appreciated.