The 2 new hotties on Bravo's "Workout"

ariadne1880
This topic is 5804 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There are two new hotties on "Workout" this season. A new trainer, Greg, with the most perfect face and body imaginable. He is gorgeous with a capital G.

Then there is J.D. the new masseur. He's hot in a totally different way with a smokin' body. Think of Jesse without all the fat.

It's been so far although I hit the mute button every time they are showing the lesbian cruise. I mean, who cares about all those ugly chicks?

Mark

Greg Phyllot... is a MAJOR HUNK! I First spotted him on a Home Improvement Show on HGTV on CH 64 a while back.

I'm thinking the Guy is Good with ANY kind of Hammer. His EYES are Incredible just like the Bod. :9 :9 :9 :9

The Lesbian Cruise Scenes definitely should be up for the "Phoniest" Reality Segment Award for 2008! Totally Boring! I'm thinking this will be the Last Season for "Workout"

The Only thing bringing in a Major Hunk like "Greg P" will do is that it just might get him HIS own Reality Show! ;-)

Guest josephga

i like JD to i wonder if he gives a release lol i like the show but i don't like Jackie i don't care much for her as a business woman

Jackie reminds me the comment Oscar Levant made about Esther Williams "wet she's a star, dry she ain't."

If Jackie were straight she'd still be in Ohio (or wherever the hell it is she is from) since her biggest draw is her lesbianism.

How she makes money is beyond me because she seems to have no business or people skills.

My idea of perfect hell would be a place where she and Brian Peeler would be forced to mate.

And, yes, that Greg is HOT HOT HOT .... he can hammer me anytime he'd like.

Mark

I've known JD for years and am so proud of him how he's gone from independent massage work to larger practice with big name clients and now has this big break.

I can say hands down (and I've had a lot of massages) that he is the best massage I have ever received in my life and there is no funny business AND he is worth every penny. The man can get deeper inside you with his hands than he could even if there were a release. Incredible.

If you were ever to travel to LA just for a massage I'm happy to set you up if he's available as long as you can unhappily resign yourself to not attempting to touch/fondle/molest the masseur ;)

Guest josephga

id buy a massage from him. all the massages i get are like the ones you described.. i have a guy here in atlanta that gives the best deep tissue massage iv ever had. and thats all he does is legit deep tissue massage. the guy i was using here moved away about 6 months ago and thats how long its been since my last massage. ever massage iv ever purchased has been legit. i could lay on a table with nothing but shoulder work for 90 minutes and be in heaven lol

Available at one time (perhaps still) at malestrippersunlimited.com was a short video of Greg's appearance on a reality-esque dating show. He was taking out two women and I'm not sure if they were rating him or he was rating them.

In any case, he did dance with them both, swung one around his shoulder on the dance floor, and probably did take his shirt off at some point. He even talked, but I don't remember what he said being to his credit.

Today in the afternoon PST-- I watched most of the last segment of "Work Out" and sided with some of the previous writers in terms of the Lesbian cruise and content.

Although I am NOT anti woman or lesbian or Jackie, even, I did find these scenes, or most of the ones that I watched, to have been slightly tedious and unbearable. Since it's Jackie's show and her business and her sexuality (which would, in more cases than not, appeal to lesbians (women), I'd presume that is why so much attention was given here in regard to the Lesbian Cruise on one of Olivia's ships.

Tonight I hope she fires that guy (even though some of the previous writers find him to be a hottie). The guy complains too damn much for me; it's Jackie's business, and it is her responsiblity to lay out his job description (without her being too dogmatic and dictatorial) for which he was hired.

Too bad that their contentiousness has been three years in the running-- do you think it might be a bit contrived for the interests of the viewers?

Jackie can Dump "whoever" she wants, as long as Greg P STAYS!!!

But the Lesbian Theme does get boring fast! The "Jackie Drama" certainly doesn't play as well as the "L Word".. very phoney Reality on this Show, not that any Reality Show has been real to begin with!

They have just gotten phonier over the years. She has to say "I & ME" 50 times during each episode, that in itself is a BORE!

I'm guessing the only way around that is to Record and Press Fast Forward! ;-)

Archived