Erik in Los Angeles?

Pittlookalike
This topic is 1093 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 7 months later...

I saw him in February, we both wore masks, in my opinion he's one of the more skilled masseurs out here, he put me through some stretches and body alignment type stuff that I thought was really beneficial. His rates on masseurfinder are very reasonable but that's his rate for sensual and for a little more he also does erotic. I suggest if you're not interested in sensual or erotic, mention the rates from his website https://bodyworkbyerik.com which are even more reasonably priced but just for therapeutic work

I saw him in February, we both wore masks, in my opinion he's one of the more skilled masseurs out here, he put me through some stretches and body alignment type stuff that I thought was really beneficial. His rates on masseurfinder are very reasonable but that's his rate for sensual and for a little more he also does erotic. I suggest if you're not interested in sensual or erotic, mention the rates from his website https://bodyworkbyerik.com which are even more reasonably priced but just for therapeutic work

Which option did you go for?

Which option did you go for?

sensual since I found him on masseurfinder first and didn't know about his website until after, but when I got there he asked me to remind him what site I found him on and then towards the end for $20 more he mentioned it can be full erotic, I wasn't really interested in that with him, but like I said I did find the actual massage to be really good without any extras

sensual since I found him on masseurfinder first and didn't know about his website until after, but when I got there he asked me to remind him what site I found him on and then towards the end for $20 more he mentioned it can be full erotic, I wasn't really interested in that with him, but like I said I did find the actual massage to be really good without any extras

Feel free to PM if more comfortable, but what did he offer for sensual versus what you think $20 upgrade would get you?

Saw Erik right before the pandemic hit and he’ll probably be the first masseur I hit up once I’m comfortable getting a massage again. Very deep pressure (actually too much for me and I should have taken him up on the many offers to ease up, but that’s on me). The back crack alone was worth the price of the whole massage. $20 upgrade was also more than worth it (feel free to PM for details). One of the few genuinely great massage experiences I’ve had. Also found him much more attractive in person than his photos for whatever that’s worth.

Saw Erik right before the pandemic hit and he’ll probably be the first masseur I hit up once I’m comfortable getting a massage again. Very deep pressure (actually too much for me and I should have taken him up on the many offers to ease up, but that’s on me). The back crack alone was worth the price of the whole massage. $20 upgrade was also more than worth it (feel free to PM for details). One of the few genuinely great massage experiences I’ve had. Also found him much more attractive in person than his photos for whatever that’s worth.

I agree the back crack is amazing, that’s one of the reasons I said I think he’s one of the better masseurs out here.