411 on new NYC ad Denis_Lima

dutchal
This topic is 912 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

https://rentmasseur.com/Denis_Lima

If the massage is as sweet as the physique . . . woof!

If you're looking for a relaxing rub, he'll do. But I don't find his techniques all that great. Communication might be a challenge as well but he's not defensive about it. His place is neat, he greets you (at least from my experience), with out his shirt off. Pants then comes off as soon as the session begins. Because of his demeanor and how adorable he is, 10s 10s 10s across the board! As a matter of fact, I've seen him several times already.

If you're looking for a relaxing rub, he'll do. But I don't find his techniques all that great. Communication might be a challenge as well but he's not defensive about it. His place is neat, he greets you (at least from my experience), with out his shirt off. Pants then comes off as soon as the session begins. Because of his demeanor and how adorable he is, 10s 10s 10s across the board! As a matter of fact, I've seen him several times already.

damn that sucks was gonna try him

What’s his massage rate?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...