Andrew Stratus in Las Vegas is back

Smurof
This topic is 1097 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He is Stratus Guy on rent men. If I recall correctly, he juiced up significantly in recent years and with it came an unbecoming attitude. The last donation rate he quoted me was 200, but that was nearly two years ago. He sent me a brief private message that he was available again, spelling my name wrong. Personal touches are meaningful.

• 3 weeks later...

I met up with Stratus and honestly I would not meet up with him again. He smokes. He seems to have roid rage. He got angry a lot during our session. He also was not very interactive. My advice would be to go for someone else. I will post a full review on the review sites, since for some reason I am not allowed to post a review on this forum.

I met up with Stratus and honestly I would not meet up with him again. He smokes. He seems to have roid rage. He got angry a lot during our session. He also was not very interactive. My advice would be to go for someone else. I will post a full review on the review sites, since for some reason I am not allowed to post a review on this forum.

This forum is associated with a Review site. That site -- Daddy's Reviews -- is where sponsors place ads that fund both the Review site and these forums. For reasons associated with the laws adopted to clamp down on sex trafficking, the forums and reviews were turned into separate platforms. All that is to say that reviews are not allowed on the forums because they belong on the Review site. Please review there.

• 7 months later...

I know I said in a separate post that I would stay away from this guy “but that booty tho” and I noticed he was in PHX the same time I was passing thru.... I reached out to him, and we did the song and dance of deposit prior to meeting. His deposit is expensive so I told him I’d think about it. I got to PHX and noted his ad was gone.....turns out he drove to Vegas while I was driving to PHX. I can’t believe I almost considered giving a deposit to someone that knew they weren’t sticking around. Buyer beware....if it feels like a scam or if it doesn’t feel like he’s being honest, listen to that little voice and don’t do it.