Covid-19 sex tips

Eggman
This topic is 1346 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Eggman, I thank you profusely for posting this viable information. It definitely should help all of us in making a sound decision in light of COVID-19. Do we have or not have sex with someone outside of one"s immediate household since all of us are affected and impacted by COVID?

Eggman, I thank you profusely for posting this viable information. It definitely should help all of us in making a sound decision in light of COVID-19. Do we have or not have sex with someone outside of one"s immediate household since all of us are affected and impacted by COVID?

Happy to pass on the info. I am so fricken Frustrated in DC. Covid paranoid but horny as hell.

Part of this statement surprised me:

“COVID AND SEX: WHAT DO WE KNOW?

Breathing, panting, shouts and groans, mouths, lips, eyes, spit, semen, anal play, and shared toys are all ways that COVID-19 can spread”

I know the virus has been found in semen...but where is a study showing covid is passed that way?

Replying to my own post, Mayo Clinic says

“There is currently no evidence that the COVID-19 virus is transmitted through semen or vaginal fluids, but the virus has been detected in the semen of people who have or are recovering from the virus. Further research is needed to determine if the COVID-19 virus could be transmitted sexually.”

Mind you I’m not running out exchanging bodily fluids! But I get annoyed when information is disseminated not necessarily backed up by facts.

Side note...there has been zero incidences of Covid infection being food borne. An important distinction for me and my businesses.

CDC:

“Currently, there is no evidence to suggest that handling food or consuming food is associated with COVID-19”