411 for feedback on Sebastiansky in New York

Ronin512

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I saw him a couple months ago. I hate to say it, because he seems like a nice person and he’s young and he’s handsome, but he was very disappointing. He couldn’t get hard, he was clearly high on something, and seemed psychotic. He has a nice body with a big ass, but I’m pretty sure they’re implants. I won’t see him again.

4 hours ago, dan631 said:

I saw him a couple months ago. I hate to say it, because he seems like a nice person and he’s young and he’s handsome, but he was very disappointing. He couldn’t get hard, he was clearly high on something, and seemed psychotic. He has a nice body with a big ass, but I’m pretty sure they’re implants. I won’t see him again.

His profile has expired anyway so....

8 hours ago, dan631 said:

Sorry, I am not buying that. He has 40+ positive reviews on Rentmen. And he is 20 years old…at 20 years old you get hard when you see a box of kleenex. 🤔
IMG_2273.gif.98e0787a8db59506e21b61640475235d.gif

5 hours ago, FrankR said:

Sorry, I am not buying that. He has 40+ positive reviews on Rentmen. And he is 20 years old…at 20 years old you get hard when you see a box of kleenex. 🤔
IMG_2273.gif.98e0787a8db59506e21b61640475235d.gif

I don’t understand replies like this. I have no skin in the game, so why would I lie? I’m just here to provide an honest review of my experience to help others. And everyone experiences sexuality differently. When I was 20 I certainly didn’t get hard unless I was in the mood. What you say is a stereotype, but there’s no way to know if it’s actually common, you know? He may have been on drugs, which can kill a boner, or not attracted to me. He did tell me that he hated his line of work and that he’d been feeling “used” lately by the men looking to meet him. He did mention he wanted to maybe go to college or move. Also notice that he’s been offline for a while, and none of his reviews are recent. Whatever is going on with him, I wish him the best.