SILLYBOOBEAR (Los Angeles)

MisterMike
This topic is 1097 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He is amazing. I see him monthly in Seattle and he is the best by far I have ever experienced. You’re missing a great one if you don’t see him. Just saw him a week ago!

When I asked him if he had a table, he replied “yes, I have two”! I spend summer and early fall in the Seattle area so I’ll definitely give him a spin. He must be around Issaquah, since he states that he’s east of Seattle.

When I asked him if he had a table, he replied “yes, I have two”! I spend summer and early fall in the Seattle area so I’ll definitely give him a spin. He must be around Issaquah, since he states that he’s east of Seattle.

Sounds like a trip to somewhere east of Seattle is in my future.

He is in Bellevue but he’s planning to move to Texas soon ?