411 on MasterJosh in NYC

danncyC
This topic is 1348 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Actually he's been around for a couple years at least. He changed his RM, but I can't recall what it was. I do think he had master or maybe British in his name before.

I have no experience with him but I was watching his ad when he switched to ask me. Then he vanished, but now he appears to be back. When he first started out he listed as a top and then switched to ask me. Now he's a complete bottom, which makes me want him more.

Actually he's been around for a couple years at least. He changed his RM, but I can't recall what it was. I do think he had master or maybe British in his name before.

I have no experience with him but I was watching his ad when he switched to ask me. Then he vanished, but now he appears to be back. When he first started out he listed as a top and then switched to ask me. Now he's a complete bottom, which makes me want him more.

Interesting! If he was complete top then now how he is suddenly complete bottom? Is it due to taking drugs, pnp or what?

Interesting! If he was complete top then now how he is suddenly complete bottom? Is it due to taking drugs, pnp or what?

That’s a huge leap in assuming it’s drugs. I don’t know the guy, but it could be any number of reasons. I have no clue if he was ever a complete top. Just that he started advertising initially as a top. I did say he switched his position to ask me. So clearly that meant he was versatile to some degree all along. There are plenty of people who switch their position preferences. They aren’t set in stone.

With that said, besides assuming he’s a drug addict, maybe he was always versatile but only topped because he had a partner he saved his ass for and that’s no longer the case. Maybe he just got more comfortable with himself to bottom for strangers. Maybe he got turned out by someone who worked his ass good and he likes it now. I don’t know but to automatically assume he likes to bottom now because of drugs... without evidence, is a stretch imho.

Edited by big-n-tall