Nick in LA

Westsideguy
This topic is 738 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 6/29/2021 at 1:25 AM, jeezifonly said:

Is it at all possible that Nick’s the same guy in this ad? 

Probably not, but does anyone like@Love2GetMassagedor@MassageLover82been in person make any connection?

The therapy emphasis, lead time, and pricey upgrade - possibly to reduce the crossing of dual career tracks …and such…

His IMDB page has some not-insignificant credits. The face was familiar but I haven’t really seen the shows

I took notice of the commercial for very first time today and was sure I’d seen that guy’s face somewhere. I have in the past (a year?) checked his profile on the linked MF page and maybe that’s the random bit of linked memory. Then I stumbled on this Thread which took me back to his profile and made me wonder 🧐

Definitely not the same guy

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve had many massages with Nick. Great guy, great hands, tall and very handsome. Totally legit, but just generally a sensual and very kind, caring person. His studio is spotless. He’s one of my regular “go-to” masseurs. His ad was showing “not available” for quite some time, but it looks like he’s active again. I have no hesitation recommending him. 

• 2 weeks later...