In SF Body_Language

Joeysf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tattoos are very inconsistent between photos, and different nipples in different photos. red flag.

Not saying you're wrong. I just can't see that. Which pics (numbering from left to right 1,2,3 etc)

I just wish the guy would fucking smile. He looks soooo angry LOL

It's really not hard to see the tattoo inconsistency. Photo 1,3,5, 8 show an upper body with zero tattoos. Photo 6 and 7 are the same dude with left arm only tattoo, photo 2 has a dude with tattoos on both arms, specifically his right arm is tattoo'd on the shoulder in a way that seems like it should be visible from the front. It's POSSIBLE though not plausible that he took all these photos at different times gradually getting more tattoos, but since photo 2 is the most tattoo'd and only shows him from the back its strange he wouldn't have a more recent photo from the front with the tattoos visible. Photo 8 has different nipples from photo 6/7.

Pretty sure his private photos feature both a cut and uncut dick too. My photo forensics may be off but in general seems like until there's an actual report on santosromeo it's a red flag.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I did try and schedule on RM. He was responsive and then he wasn't. Reached out to someone on Rent.men who had saw him and they said he was very shy, but smelled very nice and was attractive. They only bought an hour which was $200, and shared they wished they would've gotten more time. Didn't really say much about the massage, so I'm assuming it was not really about that. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/18/2020 at 2:57 PM, Joeysf said:

https://rentmasseur.com/Body_Language

Very hot pics.

Any experiences? Thanks.

Well he did reach out to me via PM on his Rent.men ad. I asked a couple of guys up there about their experience. Seemed decent enough so I booked. Looks like his pics for what it's worth. Wouldn't book again, but happy to share details if anyone is interested.