411 Alex Dior

veloboy69
This topic is 1183 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 months later...

He used to be versatile, but I did not enjoy my time with him. He had way too much attitude and arrogance for me.

Did he bottom for you?? I'll be so envious if so...! what was his rate? I'd expect attitude and arrogance from him and his kind of boy, I almost enjoy it but will refrain from expounding on why :)

Guest leftbench23

Did he bottom for you?? I'll be so envious if so...! what was his rate? I'd expect attitude and arrogance from him and his kind of boy, I almost enjoy it but will refrain from expounding on why :)

he did bottom for me, but he was not into it at all, just went through the motions.

he did bottom for me, but he was not into it at all, just went through the motions.

Personally that would be fine by me, though I understand your frustration. May I ask what the rate for the meeting was? I wonder if that would effect his interest and willingness to bottom!