body transformation of an older masseur

Smurof
This topic is 1399 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There's a man I never heard of today who does yoga primarily, but also offers massage out of Miami, Florida by the name of Albert Pantaleon. I did the usual massage website search and he wasn't on any of them. Over five years ago, he was a nudist (and still is), doing interviews with various operators of nudist places, which is how I ran across him.

The first video I saw, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him the whole time. He was really hot looking, with beautifully tanned skin. When I searched for other videos which were from prior to the one I saw, he simply looked decent, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Anyone taken the plunge with him? He's on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/albert.pantaleon

P.S. I did get a nice response from Remington in Houston, Texas thanking me for the nice compliments on his "twink to stud" progression. He's Alex Jacobs on Rent Masseur.

Okay, I don't get the reference to Remington in Houston in a thread you started about pantaleon of Miami.

The thread's title refers to body transformation. The way I read it, the reference

...Remington in Houston... his "twink to stud" progression. He's Alex Jacobs on Rent Masseur.

means he (Remington) has also transformed his body.

Of course, only the OP knows for sure.