dekkoo streaming service

Just Sayin
This topic is 1377 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just searched for a movie @WilliamM recommended, and found dekkoo, a gay male streaming service; the reviews on Amazon are generally not that good; does anyone have any experience or do have you had better experiences with other services?

https://www.dekkoo.com/browse

I tried their 7-day free trial and I have to say, their platform is a lot better than HereTV although, HereTV holds more content. Dekkoo offers more high resolution video quality and streaming (depending on your internet provider) was pretty seamless. I’d say give it a shot, you have7-days to figure if you want to stick with them or not.

I just searched for a movie @WilliamM recommended, and found dekkoo, a gay male streaming service; the reviews on Amazon are generally not that good; does anyone have any experience or do have you had better experiences with other services?

https://www.dekkoo.com/browse

Tubi via Netflix (or perhaps it's separate) has loads of gay films, some for free, and with some of them, there is a small fee. If I'd written the titles of the better ones, I'd share.

I attend film festivals here and have met the director of the Global Warming shorts. You Can't Curry Love was pretty good IMO. I liked it. He recommended DEKKOO to me back when it was newer. I added the DEKKOO channel under my Amazon account.

IMO, searching for content on the Amazon DEKKOO channel is challenging, at least for me ?.

I continue DEKKOO in part as my vote for LGBTQ content. There is a lot of worthy content there, IMO.

Hulu has some LGBTQ content and is cheaper than DEKKOO, but you get commercials. You can always drop it if not satisfied.

I have the free trial period now. In addition to "Bad Boy Street" I really liked two of the short films in "Global Warming.". Here TV doesn't have the same range of films, just my opinion.

when you mentioned "Bad Boy Street" I realized I had viewed it before and enjoyed it; gay male content--reading and film--has been a major interest for me in these last few months so I will try it

• 2 weeks later...

Also wondering if anyone has an Am Ex Platinum card and has been able to get the $20 streaming credit to apply against this? Right now I'm using it for Netflix and CBS all access but will gladly drop cbs all access and get this instead if the credit will apply, it will mean only paying about $5 a month out of pocket for it till the end of the year

Is there a smarttv app for it? I decided to see if the White Frog was available on Amazon and it offered me a free 7-day rial and $10 a month after. Seems kind of high for one streaming channel but I'm thinking of cancelling my directv since I don't watch much non-streaming tv these days outside of the local news

My Samsung Smart TV has an app so I’m sure it’s available with most brands. I can also add the channel to my Amazon Prime account and watch it through their app. Either way, you’ll get a free trial but need to subscribe when signing up. If you don’t want to pay you need to cancel before your trial period is over.