Copying my photo?

Pittlookalike
This topic is 1354 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Even if you do skype, zoom or WhatsApp they can take a screen shot. Once the toothpaste is out you can't put it back in.

That's why I'm suspicious of providers who ask me to do Facetime, Skype or WhatsApp video.

1. If my stats and description aren't enough and you need to SEE me to confirm if you like me, you're not worthy of my money and time.

2. No, I'm NEVER going to send you pictures of me, EVEN LESS show myself on camera, EVER!

That's why I'm suspicious of providers who ask me to do Facetime, Skype or WhatsApp video.

1. If my stats and description aren't enough and you need to SEE me to confirm if you like me, you're not worthy of my money and time.

2. No, I'm NEVER going to send you pictures of me, EVEN LESS show myself on camera, EVER!

Describe yourself to them and see if they reply. I guess some do it to screen and select their clients but I don't know of any millennials who communicate by anything other then texting... suspicious!