YourGuySteven in DC 411

jtaq1295
This topic is 1276 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So why not ask the administrators to change your name instead of sneaking in the stage door?

Sorry i was rude in my last message. It’s just hard to stick up for yourself against people who have never been in our shoes.

tbh i change my handle often for one because i hate all the ones i choose and can’t think of a good catchy one for the life of me. Haha. Don’t try new ones that seem better or more sexy or whatever. Also sometimes i change my handle when i get stalkers.This job can become really scary at times. more than clients can even fathom

Sorry i was rude in my last message. It’s just hard to stick up for yourself against people who have never been in our shoes.

tbh i change my handle often for one because i hate all the ones i choose and can’t think of a good catchy one for the life of me. Haha. Don’t try new ones that seem better or more sexy or whatever. Also sometimes i change my handle when i get stalkers.This job can become really scary at times. more than clients can even fathom

You should be able to block that stalker.