Reviews of men on grindr?

Pittlookalike
This topic is 1383 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not sure how it would be useful. It's a hookup app and proximity based, you can't create external links to profiles, and people sign up and delete profiles frequently.

The only thing that seems close was a reddit board where people posted screenshots of particularly racist or obnoxious profiles, but you'd never be able to take that info and easily find the person.

The profiles on Grindr are so ephemeral that it would be like trying to review guys in the restroom at the bus depot (yeah, I know, I'm showing my age). Reddit does have an interesting site for folks to share odd and humorous messages from Grindr:

https://www.reddit.com/r/grindr/

For example, a resourceful hetero who really appreciates gay culture:

78e35rn9f0h51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=d3c7d1a772b97fca6bfd1b7523ba4b28b35476d9

Website where reviews are posted of guys on grindr?

I think most folks who hire from Grindr do it because they want someone amateur who doesn't advertise in a mainstream site and in most case they want a lower rate. Reviews on Grindr wouldn't work and there would be no way to link them to a certain guy, age, location, etc.

The profiles on Grindr are so ephemeral that it would be like trying to review guys in the restroom at the bus depot (yeah, I know, I'm showing my age). Reddit does have an interesting site for folks to share odd and humorous messages from Grindr:

https://www.reddit.com/r/grindr/

For example, a resourceful hetero who really appreciates gay culture:

78e35rn9f0h51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=d3c7d1a772b97fca6bfd1b7523ba4b28b35476d9

Exactly, ephemeral. Profiles go up and down!