Ryan Phillippe in "Stop Loss"

arthur
This topic is 5860 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He'd look hotter with the pants pulled down to the ankles, ass up and face down on the back of that car }( But that is my unsolicited say. Oh but leave on the boots :p

Hugs,

Greg

seaboy4hire@yahoo.com

http://seaboy4hire.tripod.com http://www.daddysreviews.com/newest.php?who=greg_seattle

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/6707/lebec084a9ad147f620acd5ps8.jpg

Tentative travel cities 2008: Denver, MSP, SF, Chicago, NYC.

Guest zipperzone

>He'd look hotter with the pants pulled down to the ankles,

>ass up and face down on the back of that car }( But that is my

>unsolicited say. Oh but leave on the boots :p

Whatever was Reese Witherspoon thinking? She must have been nuts!

I think he was at his sexiest in "Gosford Park".

Ryan has been hitting the gym and it looks really good on him. The movie also features a hot scene with Channing Tatum in his underwear (not that he doesn't look really hot in uniform too). Joseph Gordon-Leavitt has a role as well as many other cute guys in the background scenes.

It is an anti-war movie and it made me angry that our country would throw these young guys' lives away.

>It is an anti-war movie and it made me angry that our country

>would throw these young guys' lives away.

Putting hot guys off to the side; I saw the movie the other night and it left me with a horrible feeling.

You cannot win a war chasing the bad guys into peoples living rooms; it will take forever. The Israeli's can attest to what it is like to fight an enemy that uses human shields and does not feel any remorse at civilian loss.

• 2 weeks later...

I also saw this movie the other night. I felt very depressed when it was over, contemplating the fate of hundreds of thousands of young people who have been coming home from this war and will be coming home from it in the future, and who will be facing all these issues so well presented in the film.

The stop-loss business is scandalous, definitely a back-door draft by an administration unwilling to be up front about anything in connection with this conflict.

I certainly agree that there are many mighty fine looking men in this film, and they really act up a storm. Definitely worth seeing. Yes, it's a downer in many respects, but it's a tight, involving drama and it has an important message. That is NOT an anti-war message as much as a message about how this war has been bungled and the nation has been letting down the young folks who were sent to fight.

Archived