Big Dorian Chicago

Chidude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just received a delayed RM message from him. Said he isn't great checking the app for messages but did send me his phone number.

Seems to have potential- 6'5" / 250 lbs is a big guy. He has a good background for masssge from what he says. Let us know if you go for it.

Great session with Dorian. Massage was therapeutic - almost bone crushing in an oh so good kind of way. His place was easy to get to. He's very attractive, SUPER tall with a really large wingspan (if you will). Big hands - he covered a lot of territory easily without a lot of running around the table. We actually wound up at about 75 minutes for a 60 minute session. He was totally working out knots in my back and shoulders. This was probably the deepest deep tissue massage I have ever had. If you're up for that kind of pressure, I highly recommend him and will go back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I ended up seeing him. I agree with another poster, his therapeutic is pretty good, his deep is actually at some points painful. I don't think I'd repeat though. I arrived and he had guests watching a movie on the couch, which was hardly discreet. There was also virtually no sensual aspect to it. I know that the sensuality part is relative, but I mean, the most sensual was his shirt was off. Perhaps YMMV, but I am taken aback by the price range given that it's pretty much therapeutic. The guests on top of it (they were still there when I left) were a big negative to me.

11 hours ago, fs12395 said:

I ended up seeing him. I agree with another poster, his therapeutic is pretty good, his deep is actually at some points painful. I don't think I'd repeat though. I arrived and he had guests watching a movie on the couch, which was hardly discreet. There was also virtually no sensual aspect to it. I know that the sensuality part is relative, but I mean, the most sensual was his shirt was off. Perhaps YMMV, but I am taken aback by the price range given that it's pretty much therapeutic. The guests on top of it (they were still there when I left) were a big negative to me.

Guests when you arrive and leave? I want discreet and that's not it. Not sure if he has his twitter or OF still but seeing him naked on there seems like enough for me LOL

12 hours ago, fs12395 said:

he had guests watching a movie on the couch

if i had not been given a heads up about this, i would have simply turned around.  that is wildly unacceptable.  a massage is a quite intimate act, and requires discretion and privacy.  a very, very bad look for a masseur to not appreciate this.

17 hours ago, fs12395 said:

I saw him back in the fall and had the exact same experience as @fs12395 (minus the unexpected guests) His demeanor was polite but borderline cold.  Massage was strictly therapeutic and the pressure was so deep I was in pain at times. I had to ask him multiple times throughout the session to ease up on the pressure. In my opinion his massage did me more harm than good given that I had significant soreness/discomfort on one leg and lower back for several days afterwards. His massage style and overall demeanor is just not for me. YMMV but I would absolutely not see him again. 

On 3/17/2021 at 8:50 AM, chiloki said:

A++ mostly-therapeutic massage with a lot of pressure. I'm definitely going back!

Yeah after some PMs with people, I don't know what I was thinking when I said either of these things. There was definitely too much pressure and not enough responsiveness to making it clear that it was too much pressure.

Agree , i had a session with him about 9 months ago as well, I personally would not repeat. The pressure was so deep I was in Pain for days after.  Personally I think he takes personal pleasure in watching guys swirm in pain. Even after you tell him to ease up nothing really changes.  I wouldn't even call as session with him strictly therapeutic but rather torture. I've had hundreds of massages in many professional massage spa and or licensed therapist including having the masseur walk on me, I love deep tissue . What he does goes beyond deep.  But hey some guys on here may be into pain etc. If you are book him 😉

• 1 month later...

He increased his fees. If I remember correctly, he was only charging $150. Now it's $200. For a therapeutic? I've never had a session with him but I've seen his Instagram posts. He's a friend of a friend so I took a peak. He's a dancer, or was. Not sure he still does it. Maybe he charges more since he's not getting many repeat customers after reading the comments here. 

On 3/31/2023 at 9:02 PM, Chads said:

Personally I think he takes personal pleasure in watching guys swirm in pain. Even after you tell him to ease up nothing really changes.

Wow that does sound sadistic lol. I can totally see some guys liking that especially given he has such a big body frame