Yeah man spa

bigman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Went yesterday.  Place is a little dated and run down but that is the only negative I had.  My masseur was friendly and already had a client, so I asked to use the shower and did.  Had to wait only about 10 minutes for him in the room.  Got to say the massage was great, really complete.  Very satisfied!  Will repeat. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The first time I came to Yeah Man, I had a 60-minute 4-hand massage in the innermost room of the spa. I added another masseur halfway through, and finally it became a 6-hand massage. The upper, middle and lower masseurs performed it at the same time. It felt very good. Exciting, Christmas gives myself the best reward,, any one had 6 hands massage experience

3 hours ago, mahattan mild age said:

The first time I came to Yeah Man, I had a 60-minute 4-hand massage in the innermost room of the spa. I added another masseur halfway through, and finally it became a 6-hand massage. The upper, middle and lower masseurs performed it at the same time. It felt very good. Exciting, Christmas gives myself the best reward,, any one had 6 hands massage experience

Who did you see? Were they all good?

On 12/7/2023 at 1:40 PM, mahattan mild age said:

It’s a joke…..🤣🤣🤣