Pure for men question

Mydavid
This topic is 1216 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Having tried both Pure and Metamucil, I can attest that Pure was a lot better in building bulk. I tried adding the other ingredients of Pure to my diet like flax seeds, chia seeds and aloe but that was too much hassle for me. So I just get Pure.

I like PURE, but it is expensive. It was advertised that it also had some "deodorizing" capabilities, and I have found that to be true. I'd switch over to Metamucil caps if they would do the same. Has anyone noticed this with Metamucil?

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW, I’ve switched to Metamucil from Pure for Men because of this thread. Less expensive, similar results (for me).

I took both Pure and Metamucil and I think Pure is kind of a ripoff. Pure is very expensive and the results for me weren't that great. Metamucil on the other hand is much more effective for me. I use the sugar free orange flavored kind twice a day and it actually tastes great. I think because the psyllium is dissolved already when you drink it, it goes through your system better. I have digestive problems and I'm more focused on increased fiber intake more than anything else. My "morning routine" is much more productive so I know its working and I feel more relieved if you catch my drift. Personally I don't think either product is a douching replacement. I'm not a bottom but I do enjoy back door play personally and I can clean myself easily with a quick rinse.

I like PURE, but it is expensive. It was advertised that it also had some "deodorizing" capabilities, and I have found that to be true. I'd switch over to Metamucil caps if they would do the same. Has anyone noticed this with Metamucil?

Just use generic metamucil/psyllium husk. To help your poop/farts smell better, try mint or chlorophyll.

71k1gaBKVVL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81iaq2XbyUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Edited by Unicorn

Just use generic metamucil/psyllium husk. To help your poop/farts smell better, try mint or chlorophyll.

When I lived in NYC, a common way of describing someone who thinks s/he's so above everything or everybody else was "his sh*t don't smell." I never really heard it elsewhere.

You mean it wasn't just sarcasm? There's an honest-to-gawd way of getting your sh*t not to smell??

fart.jpg

2-farts.png

When I lived in NYC, a common way of describing someone who thinks s/he's so above everything or everybody else was "his sh*t don't smell." I never really heard it elsewhere.

You mean it wasn't just sarcasm? There's an honest-to-gawd way of getting your sh*t not to smell??

Main ingredient in this is chlorophyll:

31CzQrS3yfL.jpg

Edited by Unicorn