Any info on LatinoFit NYC

ontheroad
This topic is 1347 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

I saw him last night and he charges way too much (200) for a beginner’s level massage. He seems to think the nude experience is a big deal (it’s on a bed and not good) and that he makes up for it with his looks and HE. He’s definitely a skip as he’s not “fit” or “defined”. He’s got quarantine body (or good photo editing help) because last night he had tiny, skinny legs, a flabby stomach, some droopy cheeks, and hardly any pecs or ass. Not twinkish, not boy next door; just someone who’s not at the top of their game for the business they’re in. He’s also difficult to understand (he’s from Colombia) but his smile alone was charming and disarming. Still, I’d skip.

I saw him last night and he charges way too much (200) for a beginner’s level massage. He seems to think the nude experience is a big deal (it’s on a bed and not good) and that he makes up for it with his looks and HE. He’s definitely a skip as he’s not “fit” or “defined”. He’s got quarantine body (or good photo editing help) because last night he had tiny, skinny legs, a flabby stomach, some droopy cheeks, and hardly any pecs or ass. Not twinkish, not boy next door; just someone who’s not at the top of their game for the business they’re in. He’s also difficult to understand (he’s from Colombia) but his smile alone was charming and disarming. Still, I’d skip.

From your posting history, I can tell two things: 1. We have similar tastes in men. 2. You are hard to please! ?

Sounds like the modeling career is down the toilet so now turned to massaging. The photos in the ad are quite impressive.