MuscleAdrianXXL NYC

Ilovejockstraps
This topic is 1377 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey. We are waiting for your to tell us your experience.

please don't use the term "hey" in this context..... @MaxMuscle9x6 is one of the very top forum members here and offers honest comment......he only announced in his post about 17 hours ago that he was going to be meeting him later......please be patient!!.....thanks very much.......

I did contact him. While he was polite, he stopped responding when I confirmed the date/time of the meeting and asked for the address. Prior to that, I sensed he lost interest when I mentioned I'd like to be the top in our session. He could have said - not interested. I would have been fine with that.

I wish him well.

So when it was time for us to meet, I texted him for his address like I said I would. He never sent it and said he didn't think I was serious, despite having confirmed with him earlier in the day.

He quoted me 300 dollars. He's supposedly leaving on the 28th according to his profile. How weird.

Has anyone been able to confirm he is actually in the US?

His location has changed from London to Dubai and New York over the past few weeks. I can't see how / why someone would be travelling around internationally under current circumstances. I wonder if he is simply switching his location to pick up more views of his profile.