Would this bother you?

Guest zipperzone
This topic is 5867 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest zipperzone

Lucky's post about his sister's reaction when he won $200 from a slot machine she had just abandoned reminded me of the following.

An acquaintance of mine was having a birthday. His two sisters bought him a ticket on a local lottery, meaning to enclose it in a birthday card and give it to him as his birthday gift.

Being rushed for time yada yada yada... they never got around to buying the card so said ticked was never given.

You guessed it - the ticket was a winner and the payout was just over 4 million. The sisters split the win two ways each keeping 2 mil and were stupid enough to tell him all about it - big laugh!

There is presently a slight rift in the family that IMO time will do little to heal. The least they could have done is buy him a new car or something.

His Sisters won millions of dollars and didn't even buy him a *car*??? That alone, regardless of the situation with the ticket bothers me. It's hard to imagine not *at least* paying off all my loved ones' *houses* if I won millions.

And then telling him the ticket was supposed to be his... why do the stupid shunts hate him so? (Figured the word I meant to use would be auto-censored.)

Guest josephga

I worked with this girl once who went out and bought 2 5.00 scratch off tickets. at lunch she noticed she didnt have money too eat with. so i gave her the 5.00 for one of the tickets.. I scratched off my ticket and won 500.00 I kept it all i felt it was a fair sale and she handed me the ticket she wanted me too have..

Guest zipperzone

>I worked with this girl once who went out and bought 2 5.00

>scratch off tickets. at lunch she noticed she didnt have money

>too eat with. so i gave her the 5.00 for one of the tickets..

>I scratched off my ticket and won 500.00 I kept it all i felt

>it was a fair sale and she handed me the ticket she wanted me

>too have..

I don't blame you - I'd have done the same. It's just a tad different when we're talking over 4 mil.

Archived