I'm pinching myself - amazing massage gift tonight

Smurof
This topic is 1397 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What is amusing is I was going to post about what I should do about being fed up with one of my neighbor's continuous criminal activity that I'm fed up with. After what a different neighbor did for me today, I don't care about the crook across the street.

My next door neighbor is moving away, and for a couple of days put out real nice stuff, beautiful furniture, dressers, lamps, televisions - all with a big FREE sign on them. They don't last long before someone quickly snaps it up. Today, he rings my doorbell and asks me if I have an interest in an unused mint condition massage table with accessories. SCORE! This will be an incredible financial advantage I'll have when I begin performing massage next year. I'm still in my own process of strength conditioning to be ready to look great when I get started.

It's not everyday that a golden opportunity comes my way, and I'll be forever grateful that there really are people with a kind heart still out there.