"Kingdom" Now on Netflix...

This topic is 1385 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Frank Grillo stars in this very hot, very cool mixed martial arts drama. Fantastic show. When it was on the first time, it was on the ATT channel so I had to buy the seasons on dvds. Loved it. Hot, hot guys and really good story too. Grillo is the sexiest guy ever and he plays Nick Jonas's dad. NJ is really good as the younger son grappling with a certain issue that most of us on here did as well at one time. Super sexy show. Saw a cast interview and they said if the reaction is good, maybe Netflix might order another season. Watch it, boys!!

As in the series that originally ran from 2014 - 2017?

If this is the series you reference, it lasted 3 seasons. Also, while Nick Jonas and Matt Lauria (ok and Grillo) are both (all) great, Jonathan Tucker (Jay) absolutely steals the show.

I don't know how they could continue it, but if so... that would be awesome.

Enjoy!

Yes. that's the one and I agree about Jonathan Tucker. I also really like the actor that played Keith. I think he went on to star as one of the knee clubbers in "I, Tonya" and as Richard Jewell. Amazing actor and amazing show. Loving it again.