Brian Joubert Nude

Karl-G
This topic is 5871 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The world championships in figure skating were held last week in Gothenburg, Sweden. The skating was very good, IMO, and one of the best competitions in many years. A young Canadian couple, Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir, were superb and should be world champions next year. The men's competition was the best of all and held on the final day, which is usually reserved for little girls.

Canadian Jeffrey Buttle got the gold with wonderful performances in both the short and long programs, never falling, very high technical ability, and wonderful artistry. Johnny Weir of the U.S. got the bronze with two very fine performances without major errors.

The silver medal in men's went to Brian Joubert, last year's world champ and the French national champion. He is 25 and at the peak of his powers. He gave a superb final free skate including a perfect quad (a jump and four revolutions in the air before touching ice again). Brian is extremely popular in France, maybe in Europe, and has masses of fans. He also seems to pose for pictures a lot and enjoy it. I checked on images/google.com to see what was there, and there are lots of photos including several almost nude and a couple nude. He is very cute and sexy to begin with, and it is obvious he also has a gorgeous body.

There is a series of Brian in white bikini briefs working out at the gym; several of his torso down to his pubes and he has a perfect chiseled torso; and a couple of nude photos, which may be/probably are photoshopped. But it seems apparent Brian is proud of his body and not embarrassed to show it off. As a world champion athlete in a sport requiring both strength in torso and strength in legs, he is a model of fitness. One of the good photos can be seen at this site; the owner has requested no direct posting on other sites, so you can copy, paste, and see Brian. Put an http://www. in front of the following address:

morwennasplace.com/BrianJoubert_Paris_MWA2005_800x600.jpg

Other photos you can find by going to google images.

Sorry. I just tried and the address works for me. Don't know what the problem is for you. Be sure and put the http://www. in front.

Forgot to mention the two blond bombshells who represented Sweden and did creditable jobs of skating in addition to looking gorgeous: Adrian Schultheiss and Kristoffer Berntsson. It is interesting that the city of Gothenburg, to publicize the world championships, chose Kris as their poster boy, not a girl. His picture was on billboards and bus stops all over the city and the ice arena. Kris gave a nice tour of the city during the telecast and was a bit embarrassed, although he enjoyed it, to have his picture all over town. Pictures of Adrian and Kris can also be found on images in google.

There are some awesome little film clips out there of Brian on Youtube:

here's the link:

I doubt there are fully nude pics of him. There is one of Brian

without clothing with a side view that doesn't show anyhthing.

That pic and other's can be found on this thread about him here:

http://www.justusboys.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130176

Obviously he's cute, but I don't need to see nude pics of every

cute guy, even if he will be an upcoming olympic skater.

Its nice to leave a little to the imagination, sometimes.

Looks like his biggest asset is that amazing backside.

Lookin4hotties

Ahh...the backside! Years ago I was lucky enough to date two ice skaters, one who became somewhat famous. They both had the most stunning butts I have ever encountered and not surprisingly, both were bottoms. Talk about a vise...

Guest zipperzone

>Quite frankly, it seems like a lot of trouble to go through

>to see a nude guy. The internet has a multitude of beauties

>available just a click away.

I agree - and he isn't even ALL THAT hot.

Guest Tristan

Ed, the link also worked for me. Actually, you only need to put

[u/]www[/u] before it.

As for pics of Brian Joubert, this one isn't bad, but there are much better ones out there.

Guest Tristan

Ed, the link also worked for me. Actually, you only need to put

[u/]www[/u] before it.

As for pics of Brian Joubert, this one isn't bad, but there are much better ones out there.

Archived