Bugs Bunny in drag - new postage stamp :-)

Eggman
This topic is 1384 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

Even I give moronic conservatives the benefit of the doubt they wouldn’t apply those sensibilities to cartoons.

(and drag doesn’t automatically equate with orientation)

Caution when you give conservatives the benefit of the doubt. I recall the days of the American Family Association's investigation into the relationship of the muppets' Bert and Ernie, and while drag doesn't automatically equate with orientation, it inspires assumption.

Caution when you give conservatives the benefit of the doubt. I recall the days of the American Family Association's investigation into the relationship of the muppets' Bert and Ernie, and while drag doesn't automatically equate with orientation, it inspires assumption.

I stand corrected with a left hook to the memory bank. I’d forgotten about the Bert and Ernie controversy and come to think of it there was the whole purple teletubby brouhaha also.

Well, back to my comfort zone of despising moronic conservatives.

I owe you a latte, @sync