Governor and Mrs. McGreevey and their Hot Boy-Toy Teddy Pederson

kaimakan
This topic is 5879 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wondering if any of you have focused on the totally hot boy-toy stud driver name of Teddy Pederson, who was quoted participating in numerous Friday night escapades with McGreevey and his wife. He has been mentioned in various court transcripts of divorce proceedings but inquiring minds want to know more. Is this a great story line for a EuroCreme or BelAmi or Channel 1 Releasing feature, OR WHAT? Shall we start the casting ideas for who will play Teddy Pederson?? See the New York Post March 19 if you are confused.

RE:. McGreevey and their Hot Boy-Toy Teddy Pederson

You didn't wonder enough to see if the subject was already under discussion, nor could you bother to post a link to the Post article to which you refer, but that's okay. We don't much care about this subject either :)

http://mc.daddysreviews.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=121652&mesg_id=121652&page=

Guest skrubber

I finally got a glimps of Teddy and agree he is cute.

However I find it upsetting that so much attenton is being paid to McGreevey. As a resident of the state of NJ I can tell you all that he was absolutely the WORST governor we have ever had. And we always seem to have very bad governors. I can only wonder how many of McGreevey's trysts were at the expense of the NJ taxpayers, most definately they all cost us one way or another. He is the man who appointed the totally unqualified Golan Cipel as head of NJ Homeland Security for $100,000.00/year only for us to find out that he was having an affair with him. McGreevey never gave one shit for the taxpayers of this sorry state. If I believed there was a hell I would be happy to see him rotting there.

McGreevey is out of office and I wish I would never hear his name again.

Archived