411 on Kaililove in DC

jtaq1295
This topic is 1023 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If this is the same guy tI hired him back in March in nyc right before the lockdown started. He's hot as fuck. Looks exactly like his pics. The dick is delicious. Pretty much the perfect dick. He was nice and we got right down to business- he fucked my throat and then took my hole raw and deep. He did everything I asked for and banged me out good, busted in me too. He did bounce kinda quickly it would have been better if he had stuck around for a bit and maybe threw a little more of that good dick my way but I felt fantastic and totally rated and recommended him on rm.

About a month later I get a dm from another bottom guy asking if I would recommend him. I said yes. A few hours later I heard back from the guy. He said that he had to offer extra to get kaili to even come, he felt like k wasn't feeling it. the session was lackluster and rushed and basically just a quick nutt and said kaili was supposed to refund him for a part of what he paid but no surprise he never saw the coins.

Personally I base my recommendations on my own personal experiences only.

But if you're clear about exactly what you want and you love to service and take a big thick cock and get dommed by a hot black top, I say go for it. I'd see him again in a minute. Might well do just that next chance I get lol

That said I think he has multiple profiles which always makes me suspicious... if I'm not mistaken he is kaili, kaili27, Kaililove, etc.

Is this the same guy?

https://rent.men/Xxlxl

Edited by hungry4darkmeat

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...