Eric_fit NYC

queensboroboy
This topic is 1343 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I recently had a nice conversation with him wondering if he ever made it to Palm Springs or LA. He’s from São Paulo by way of London. He seems very intelligent and with it. If I were in NYC, I would run not walk to him. All of his pics are gorgeous especially his Private pics.

I asked him to unlock his private photos and he asked me about my plans related to meeting. He was polite and pleasant but did not unlock his photos.

Really? That seems odd. He unlocked them for me knowing that I was across the country.

Really? That seems odd. He unlocked them for me knowing that I was across the country.

yeah, how odd he unlocked them for you; I wonder why he didn't for me.. He was in LA when I asked him. I didn't press the "can you unlock" your photos since I figure I shouldn't need to push a request like that. A provider is either interested in doing so or not and it's his prerogative to determine whether they will unlock. But it definitely made me think about whether I would meet with him if we are ever in the same location...

yeah, how odd he unlocked them for you; I wonder why he didn't for me.. He was in LA when I asked him. I didn't press the "can you unlock" your photos since I figure I shouldn't need to push a request like that. A provider is either interested in doing so or not and it's his prerogative to determine whether they will unlock. But it definitely made me think about whether I would meet with him if we are ever in the same location...

I totally understand. It would put me off and I would move on. I wish I could give you the pics. They are very nice. All nudes. They go from flaccid, to butts, to erections ending in a happy ending. All the same quality as his public pics.

Eric_Fit looks exactly like his pics. He is a 26-year-old Brazilian but hasn't lived in Brazil for the past 10 years. He considers London home for now, but he is really loving NYC and is considering relocating. He is polite, courteous, sexy, fun, and hot. For the first 30 minutes, we were getting used to each other and he seemed a little nervous. But after some good conversation about what we like, prefer, etc. he was less nervous and we settled into having a great time. If you've been hesitating to reach out to him, go ahead and send him a text or email. He is a great guy.

If you typed his name in the search box you would have found the above post.

~Boomer~

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have met with him once. His photos are accurate. Very fit. Prior to meeting we chatted some and when he came over-- it was a fun visit. ;-)

Haven't met him but might when he travels to my city. It's not a put down or ageism, but he (to me at least) he looks much older than 26 as reported on his profile. Wondering based on your meeting with him if that looked to be reasonably accurate? Again if he's closer to 36 (as an example), still doesn't take away from his hottness but still curious to know what to expect hahaha. Glad you had a fun visit.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice muscular non-steroids body. It normally takes more time to achieve and lose.

I just buddy-listed him. I hope he remains in NYC after COVID so I can try to get ahold of him when borders reopen.

All his RM reviewers' accounts date way before his, so reputation must be real.

He’s now in LA for a few days. I tried to reach him using several methods, but I never got a response. Don’t know if he’s booked up or just ignoring. Who knows.

UPDATE: Eric did just respond to me via RM Messenger. He wants to talk via phone.

Edited by Daverwr

• 4 weeks later...