For what it's worth..........

Guest zipperzone
This topic is 5881 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest zipperzone

Our old friend Jim McGreevey is back in the news again today.

365 Gay reports that McGreevey and a former male aide (Teddy Pedersen - age 29) engaged in three-way sexual encounters with his ex-wife and that it had gone on for about two years, during the McGreevey's courtship and on into their marriage.

McGreevey and the aide both confirm this. His ex-wife Dina say it isn't true. Who do you believe? Do you really give a damn?

Personally, I believe the men. Regardless of what some people may think of McGreevey, I think his ex is a douchebag.

Well, of course, MacGreevey is supporting the ex-aide. That way he negates his wife's claims in the divorce. So I find his "sudden confirmation" a bit suspect.

That being said, everyone in this saga is a douchebag. No bigger one than MacGreevey. That self-serving book of his was a joke. But the ex-wife (and I have one of those, too!) needs to just go away.

As a matter of fact, I suspect that we could all agree that they should all go away. This bunch stinks up any room.

Mark

Guest ncm2169

< This bunch stinks up any room

Well, we're talking about New Jersey here. x(

Oops, apologies to all my Garden State friends. :*

Don't know what the ex-aide has to gain -- other than a book deal and fame (which is enough for a lot of people -- but MacGreevey certainly has a lot to gain from this.

Could it be one 'mo helping out another?

I have to admit the story seems implausible.

Yes, MacGreevey was elected governor of NJ. Some say it was the marriage right before the election that did it.

Plus, the women thought he was "cute."

Mark

Guest zipperzone

>What else do we know about the aide/driver? Does he have

>something to gain by revealing this? That might be the key to

>his believability.

He is claiming he did this because he couldn't stand the bitch mouthing off and publicly advising Spitzer's wife what her stance should be. I can see that happening - it sounds plausable to me.

What I don't know is what the aide is doing these days to earn his living. Presumably, nothing that would be endangered by his coming out.

Guest zipperzone

>I just couldn't care less about any of this.

I don't "care" either. But I find the ongoing saga good comedy. There is so little to laugh about these days. All news seems to be gloom and doom, so if the McGreeveys of the world want to entertain us, it's fine with me.

...the timing of this announcement is not suprising, given Matos' recent interviews in support of Spitzer's wife....i am sure alot of angry people in NJ wanted to come forward with the truth about the Mcgreeveys.....they weren't exactly discrete in their behavior and are both very public in their hypocracy...as was Spitzer

True..This Ex-Wife is definitely a piece of work!

The Question is most definitely WHY did the Cute Chauffer wait so long with this little Tid-Bit of info?

He definitely could have made a few bucks off this alot sooner!

But for Whatever reason.. McGreavy had his 15 mins when he came out and that was it! Nobody really cares one way or the other! IMHO ;-)

Guest zipperzone

>True..This Ex-Wife is definitely a piece of work!

>

>The Question is most definitely WHY did the Cute Chauffer wait

>so long with this little Tid-Bit of info?

>

>He definitely could have made a few bucks off this alot

>sooner!

JT: I'm not sure his motive IS money. I think he had do disclose it when the wife's lawyers summoned him for a deposition. So it would have been made public at the divorce proceedings anyway.

He only chose to make it public earlier because he was disgusted with the advice old what's-her-name was giving to Spitzer's wife.

And if it means she will get less $$$ in the settlement..... it looks good on her!

Archived