David Hernandez on the "Today Show"

Philly Guy
This topic is 5874 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

DH appeared on the Today Show this morning and it was unfortunate that they had him out on the Plaza. It was so cold that he was wearing a jacket so you could not see his body.

But, that boy is a fine looking lad in spite of the all-to-often critic that (that appears here) that does not feel his body is good enough to be a stripper. The showed a picture of him shirtless as a stripper and the body was rockin'

He spoke of his career options, but I for one wish one of them was to place an ad in Rentboy.

JT - you sure are right; he does have that Latin "I want to have sex" look in his eye.

He looks good in the B&W photo that someone posted here. His body didn't look that defined in the photos they were showing on Idol. Perhaps he's just had too much time off from the gym.

He does have a "smoldering" kind of look on his face that is extremely attractive. I didn't think he should be cut but I won't be crying for him as I am sure with that face, body, and talent he isn't going to lack for good career moves.

Mark

I wouldn't say "any" exposure (as Eliot Spitzer's hooker!) is good but most publicity can be good.

I do think -- of all the guys this season -- he is the most attractive. Not necessarily the best-looking but the most attractive. He smolders and he also has a bit of that "bad boy" thing going on which, for me, is almost impossible to resist.

I cannot imagine the mentality of the voters who kept the "hee haw" chick -- as one poster called her -- and voted him off. But perhaps I'm thinking with the wrong part of my body.

Mark

IMHO... Orlando Bloom was The Hunk this Season! The Face and Bod were really FINE! BUT as we around here have all learned, or should have..."Pretty ain't Perfect"!

Unfortunately his Voice was his only WEAK Feature, otherwise I'm sure he would still be around. I'm guessing the AUSSIE Guy is next to go?

Although the Over the Top Rocker "Cookie" with the Faux Rocker "Tude" is getting on my nerve's! LOL ;-) ;-)

Guest zipperzone

He may have been bumped from Idol, but in fact he won big - real big.

Had he not been on the show, what would his chances have been? Zero comes to mind.

This way millions of people know his name and are talking about him. And the uncovering (no pun intended) of his stripper past may have been a carefully orchestrated move on his part. If he was just a good looking singer who got bumped, he would have been forgotten in two weeks. But with the gay stripper vibe going on, he will be remembered for a long long time.

Me thinks he will never have to sleep in his car again. This guy really knows what he is doing!

>I wouldn't say "any" exposure (as Eliot Spitzer's

>hooker!) is good but most publicity can be good.

>

Elliot will end up writing a book and generating a ton on the lecture circuit. Time heals a lot of wounds. On to the next big story! Remember when Anna Nicole took away the attention from Iraq? She was gone soo thereafnter :-)

I just cannot see Eliot Spitzer on the lecture circuit. First, he doesn't need the money. 2nd, there is literally no one -- maybe his dog -- who actually likes him. Now, I can see the hooker on the lecture circuit and the pathetic wife but not Spitzer. The lecture circuit is mostly supported by large companies. Which one would want Spitzer as a guest lecturer? They hate him.

Mark

>I just cannot see Eliot Spitzer on the lecture circuit.

>First, he doesn't need the money. 2nd, there is literally no

>one -- maybe his dog -- who actually likes him. Now, I can see

>the hooker on the lecture circuit and the pathetic wife but

>not Spitzer. The lecture circuit is mostly supported by large

>companies. Which one would want Spitzer as a guest lecturer?

>They hate him.

>

>Mark

Time, my good man, time. Spitzer was a Stockholder's advocate and anyone that owned Tyco loves him.

Sometimes Corporate CEO's forget Fiduciary Responsibility and Spitzer was right there to remind them. A Gulfstream Pilot once told me he flew from NY to Denver to pick up a Dog and then he delivered it to a girlfriend London. No one else was on the plane except the Pilot and the Dog. If only Spitzer knew.

Someone will end up hiring him to speak. Truth be told, I can never figure out how guys like Spitzer think that "they won't get caught" but everyone else will.

Don't forget the book. If anything else, people will buy it just for the Perp Walks.

BTW - My friend just called to tell me that Sirius Radio just added a "Client 9" Radio Show.

There is not doubt that there were many abuses on Wall Street and in Coporate America but the way Spitzer went about it. Bullying people, threatening them, leaking information, and calling people criminal and then never bringing charges was just really abuse of power. And now it's coming home to roost, as they say.

The people who bought Tyco stock might like him but they are not the ones hiring speakers on the lecture circuit. I think this guy is really toast because unlike some others caught up in scandals (Bill Clinton, Larry Craig, Dan Rostenkowski, et al) absolutely no one likes him. He has no one to fall back on. Plus he has so much money all he ever really wanted was power and that's over. So I'm not sure what would motivate him at this point.

At least he can now hire hookers without fear.

Mark

Guest zipperzone

>Never say never. Not everyone on that circuit is there

>because they're inherently popular.

That's right. If Rove can do it so can ES. Rove caused way more damage than Elliot ever did.

Guest zipperzone

>Karl Rove, unlike Eliot Spitzer, actually has something to

>say. As the Times pointed out, he's been the most interesting

>thing on TV during this election season.

Hitler could probably still fill a hall - just because Rove may be interesting doesn't change the fact that he is a deceitful lying son-of-a-bitch and a glaring example of what is wrong with American politics today.

>What could Eliot Spitzer say that anyone would really be

>interested in hearing?

Who can tell - he might just surprise us. He probably knows a great deal amout corrupt corperate CEOs that could interest a great number of people. He might also get shot.

Guest zipperzone

>David Hernandez appeared on Fox News Channels's Fox and

>Friends this morning... Indoors... in short sleeves... and

>looked as hot as all freaking hell!!!

Mark my words - this kid is going to parlay his 15 minutes of fame into very big bucks. He's attractive, he's smart, he's calculating and as his stripper past proves, he's not shy. Once a good agent gets his hands on him....... watch out!

Well, that's your opinion but he's certainly one of the finest political minds of our time. And last I checked a person is innocent until proven guilty in this country. What has Rove been convicted of?

And your comments could be about just about everyone involved in politics today based on one's political biases. So what?

Mark

Guest zipperzone

>Well, that's your opinion but he's certainly one of the

>finest political minds of our time. And last I checked a

>person is innocent until proven guilty in this country. What

>has Rove been convicted of?

Yes it is my opinion. And who said anything about him being proven guilty or convicted. Please don't try and put words into my mouth - it won't work. Just because you think "he is one of the finest political minds of our time" doesn't make him one of the good guys. Strange - I never figured you for a Bush fanatic.

>And your comments could be about just about everyone involved

>in politics today based on one's political biases. So what?

>

>Mark

Well I guess I could sum up your post with the same comment. So what?

"Bush fanatic?"

Where do some of you dream this stuff up?

What I am is an independent thinker who does let my political biases and prejudices do my thinking for me. I can see more than one side. Something, which is obvious from your post, that you cannot.

Mark

Guest zipperzone

>"Bush fanatic?"

>

>Where do some of you dream this stuff up?

>

>What I am is an independent thinker who does let my political

>biases and prejudices do my thinking for me. I can see more

>than one side. Something, which is obvious from your post,

>that you cannot.

>

>Mark

If you are such an independent thinker, why would you let your political biases and prejudices do your thinking for you?

You're such a freakin' visionary!

Archived