Idol Stripper Boy Got Robbed

Lucky
This topic is 5883 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

David Hernandez surely deserved to stay on the show...at least in comparison to that hee-haw singer Christy. His performance last night, repeated tonight, was pretty good, yet all three judges trashed him...even Paula, who never has a bad word to say about anyone. Seems to me like it was a concerted effort to get rid of him.

Anyway, with little David Archuleta faltering, I think Jason Castro may be the guy to beat.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zipperzone

I was surprised - and then again I wasn't. I thought his performance on Tues nite was the shits, but there was no way he deserved to be cut.

Interesting theory that maybe the 3 judges were dumping on him in order to hasten the departure of a guy who had the potentisl of embarrassing the show.

I wonder if the bubble gummers didn't vote for him because he was percieved to be gay after the stripper story broke and they could not fantasize over him as boyfriend material?

When he found himself in the bottom three and subsequently bumped, I thought I detected an arrogance about him that I had not seen before. I think he is the type that is congenial as long as things are going his way - but when they're not, it's a whole different ball game. I could be wrong - did anyone else get that impression?

His departure has left the show with no real hunk to get excited over. ;(

The only "concerted" effort to get rid of him would have to be done by the public since they are the ones that voted.

I certainly would have voted to get rid of the "hee haw" singer as she was truly dreadful.

I just found Hernandez's singing this week pretty weak. He somehow seemed not interested.

Ah, too bad he's gone. One less hot guy .... but perhaps now he can go back to the "pizza joint" as he called it!

Mark

>I was surprised - and then again I wasn't. I thought his

>performance on Tues nite was the shits, but there was no way

>he deserved to be cut.

Nothing should surprise you about that show.

>

>Interesting theory that maybe the 3 judges were dumping on him

>in order to hasten the departure of a guy who had the

>potentisl of embarrassing the show.

You think that is possible?

>

>I wonder if the bubble gummers didn't vote for him because he

>was percieved to be gay after the stripper story broke and

>they could not fantasize over him as boyfriend material?

>

Face it; you got little gay kids and teenage girls sitting by the computer and the phone voting like they are possessed by demons; once their hearts are broken they want revenge :-)

>When he found himself in the bottom three and subsequently

>bumped, I thought I detected an arrogance about him that I had

>not seen before. I think he is the type that is congenial as

>long as things are going his way - but when they're not, it's

>a whole different ball game. I could be wrong - did anyone

>else get that impression?

>

Maybe he felt it was a conspiracy....

>His departure has left the show with no real hunk to get

>excited over. ;(

:D :D :D

I won't say it because he is not 18 yet (and obviously not a hunk)

:D :D :D :D

Zippy.."Congenial as long as things are going his way" That sounds like a FEW Stripper's & "Working Guys" I've met in NYC!

BUT making the Loser SING is ridiculous!!!

But none of the Guys really have a Strong Voice! One of the Girls just might Win this, But Whoever Wins this Dumb Circus of a Show with Master of Ceremonies "Howdy Doody". There's No Guarantees...

Taylor was Dropped from his label, with Good Reason IMHO! ;-)

Guest zipperzone

>"His departure has left the show with no real hunk to

>get excited over."

>

>Maybe Simon just wanted to be the only hunk on the show.

I know he's full of himself - but is he deluded too?

The thing that is pissing me off about Simon this year is that he looks so friggin bored all the time. He is collecting untold millions for his participation - the least he could do is fake an interest.

Guest zipperzone

>The only "concerted" effort to get rid of him would

>have to be done by the public since they are the ones that

>voted.

Technically that's correct but the judges can do a lot to steer the public into voteing a certain way by their negative comments.

And........ who really knows if Hernandez did in fact get the lowest number of votes. It's not as if Price Waterhouse is oversseing the count. If they wanted rid of someone and lied about the results - who's to know?

>I was surprised - and then again I wasn't. I thought his

>performance on Tues nite was the shits, but there was no way

>he deserved to be cut.

I agree with ya', Zipperzone. I wasn't surprised that David H. was in the bottom 3, but I was surprised he was cut. Although I personally enjoyed Kristy's performance, she is the one I thought would be voted off.

>I wonder if the bubble gummers didn't vote for him because he

>was percieved to be gay after the stripper story broke and

>they could not fantasize over him as boyfriend material?

Yep, I'm thinking it took over a week for the story to spread enough to cause a loss of fan support--that, coupled with his weak performance, got him booted...

>

>When he found himself in the bottom three and subsequently

>bumped, I thought I detected an arrogance about him that I had

>not seen before. I think he is the type that is congenial as

>long as things are going his way - but when they're not, it's

>a whole different ball game. I could be wrong - did anyone

>else get that impression?

I agree with your perception here.

>

>His departure has left the show with no real hunk to get

>excited over. ;(

I think Michael Johns is a hunk and I hope he makes it to the top 3 with Brooke and Ramiele.

>David Hernandez surely deserved to stay on the show...at

>least in comparison to that hee-haw singer Christy. His

>performance last night, repeated tonight, was pretty good, yet

>all three judges trashed him...even Paula, who never has a bad

>word to say about anyone. Seems to me like it was a concerted

>effort to get rid of him.

>Anyway, with little David Archuleta faltering, I think Jason

>Castro may be the guy to beat.

I have to agree that Paula's comments tend to raise suspicions.

Jason Castro is grotesque. Yuck. But I guess it's what all the teeny boppers like.

Hernandez should have stayed on -- wish he had done a strip-tease for his finale.

And why doesn't Simon just come out and call Ryan a "faggot" already? You know he wants to. He keeps warning him. Either that or they should just both get a room already. Their banter is getting old.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the rocker girl or guy win.

Mark

Guest zipperzone

>I think Michael Johns is a hunk and I hope he makes it to the

>top 3 with Brooke and Ramiele.

Sounds like you are discounting "little David"

I see where you're coming from. Johns doesn't quite do it for me YET and I think one of the reasons is his "packaging" to use a Madison Ave term. If he wore sexier clothes, showed us his tight butt and didn't dress so blandly, he could have promise. And I'm a real sucker for an Australian accent.

But.... if he ever seriously intends to win, he had better downplay his wife, who is prominent in every show. The bubblegummers won't vote for an "older" married man cause he doesn't get their pantys all wet!

Guest ReturnOfS

>Jason Castro is grotesque. Yuck.

If you don't like Jason, then when you kick him out of your bed, please send him to mine

:+

>>I think Michael Johns is a hunk and I hope he makes it to

>the

>>top 3 with Brooke and Ramiele.

>

>Sounds like you are discounting "little David"

Nope, not discounting David A.--just presenting my "wish list" for the final 3. As long as David doesn't "botch" more performances, I do expect he'll make it to the top 3; in reality, he stands an above average chance of winning the title. However, the other contestants seem to have noticed David's talent and appeal--they appear to be working hard to give David a "run for the money."

>

>I see where you're coming from. Johns doesn't quite do it for

>me YET and I think one of the reasons is his

>"packaging" to use a Madison Ave term...And I'm a real sucker for an

>Australian accent.

The accent carries a lot of weight for me, too. :-)

>But.... if he ever seriously intends to win, he had better

>downplay his wife, who is prominent in every show. The

>bubblegummers won't vote for an "older" married man

>cause he doesn't get their pantys all wet!

Agreed.

>Jason Castro is grotesque. Yuck. But I guess it's what all

>the teeny boppers like.

Grotesque is defined by Carly Smithson's husband. The show is trying to keep him under wraps, but you can usually catch a glimpse of him in the audience-- he's the guy with the scary tattoos all over his face.

Are there any photos out there from David's employment at the ... uh ... "pizza bistro" he worked at?

>Jason Castro is grotesque. Yuck. But I guess it's what all

>the teeny boppers like.

Grotesque is defined by Carly Smithson's husband. The show is trying to keep him under wraps, but you can usually catch a glimpse of him in the audience-- he's the guy with the scary tattoos all over his face.

Are there any photos out there from David's employment at the ... uh ... "pizza bistro" he worked at?

To be honest if you are in the mood for watching TV as I am while on the tread mill, there truely is little else on opposite it. I could have watched CBS reality TV, Big Brother, NBC reality Big Loser, how about ABC reality Nanny 911 and Swapping Spouces. Oh I guess the other channels have reality TV too. There is more to come Bravo just kicked off another season of Top Chef which will run right after the result shows for Idol. In April Chef Ramsey is back and his Chef show kicks off when Idol performance show goes to an hour on April 1. I love to count how many times in a show they need to bleep his voice. It can make a great drinking show. This will be known as the decade of reality TV.

Now as to the show, David was not going to make the top 5, but he deserved a shot at the top 10 which is the prize they are all shooting for immediately. The tour is a big deal. The make a nice chunck of change, great exposure and they get a taste of touring which is demanding. Lets hope Krisy is not on that to 10 tour. Now they do name an alternate for the tour so David still has a shot at that. He looked very composed and even better looking at the post American Idol recap show on the Fox Realty channel. It is great to see Constantine again, hunky as ever. Melinda performed as was great, but Melinda and Gina the rocker chick from last season both look like they added a couple of pounds, looks like they both need to hit the tread mill.

Yes the show can be insipid at times and like two weeks ago for 70's week, everyone, except David and David A, can look just awful. But I fine the perfromances as they hit the final 5 compelling and worth the wait. I am not the audience they shoot for as I do not call and I do not buy music but I find it a nice diversion for the spring when TV is just boring.

To be honest if you are in the mood for watching TV as I am while on the tread mill, there truely is little else on opposite it. I could have watched CBS reality TV, Big Brother, NBC reality Big Loser, how about ABC reality Nanny 911 and Swapping Spouces. Oh I guess the other channels have reality TV too. There is more to come Bravo just kicked off another season of Top Chef which will run right after the result shows for Idol. In April Chef Ramsey is back and his Chef show kicks off when Idol performance show goes to an hour on April 1. I love to count how many times in a show they need to bleep his voice. It can make a great drinking show. This will be known as the decade of reality TV.

Now as to the show, David was not going to make the top 5, but he deserved a shot at the top 10 which is the prize they are all shooting for immediately. The tour is a big deal. The make a nice chunck of change, great exposure and they get a taste of touring which is demanding. Lets hope Krisy is not on that to 10 tour. Now they do name an alternate for the tour so David still has a shot at that. He looked very composed and even better looking at the post American Idol recap show on the Fox Realty channel. It is great to see Constantine again, hunky as ever. Melinda performed as was great, but Melinda and Gina the rocker chick from last season both look like they added a couple of pounds, looks like they both need to hit the tread mill.

Yes the show can be insipid at times and like two weeks ago for 70's week, everyone, except David and David A, can look just awful. But I fine the perfromances as they hit the final 5 compelling and worth the wait. I am not the audience they shoot for as I do not call and I do not buy music but I find it a nice diversion for the spring when TV is just boring.

Archived