The Crown To Get Season 6

This topic is 1268 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Gives you a short synopsis of the next few seasons, including pics of Gillian Anderson as Margaret Thatcher and Emma Corrin who plays Diana in Season 4. Season 4 will premiere on November 15th of this year. Season 5 won't show up until 2022 however.

https://deadline.com/2020/09/the-crown-netflix-reveals-first-look-gillian-anderson-margaret-thatcher-emma-corrin-princess-diana-1234586757/

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Doesn't seem like Josh will come back. I am really rooting for him for next year's Emmy for best supporting actor though.

At a certain point Charles does get older and not sure that even makeup could get Josh to his 50s. However the one thing to make up for it is that Dominic West (be still my heart) will probably take over Josh's role. I am not sue if we remember him as the leads philandering boyfriend in the movie musical Chicago.

dominic-west-in-una-foto-promozionale-per-the-hour-207616.jpg

At a certain point Charles does get older and not sure that even makeup could get Josh to his 50s. However the one thing to make up for it is that Dominic West (be still my heart) will probably take over Josh's role. I am not sue if we remember him as the leads philandering boyfriend in the movie musical Chicago.

dominic-west-in-una-foto-promozionale-per-the-hour-207616.jpg

Dominic is appropriately yummy, but I’m not sure he has the proper ears for the job! Josh, on the other hand, was a perfect ear casting choice.

Dominic is appropriately yummy, but I’m not sure he has the proper ears for the job! Josh, on the other hand, was a perfect ear casting choice.

I agree. Josh was genetically predisposed to play the part. However, makeup can do an awfully lot. I bet they have some sort of piece they can slip on and push his ears forward. Voila' Charles.

I agree. Josh was genetically predisposed to play the part. However, makeup can do an awfully lot. I bet they have some sort of piece they can slip on and push his ears forward. Voila' Charles.

Lol yes. In one of the interviews Josh was joking that his sticky outy ears saved the producers a lot of money for prosthetics. Josh is so dreamy and seems to be smart, sincere, and kind. I think that it’s hilarious that he believes he is not good looking. Also a very transformative actor. Saw him in God’s Own Country and could not believe it was him.