So this guy is back in LA - Used to go by "Thanos" and "Rugby Tom" and "BigNippleJock"

NoahMathews89
This topic is 1331 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The single most weird, out of control, rude dude I have ever met in any context.

absolutely scared me out of my mind halfway thru session and I paid for full session and and I got out of there and then I had to go back because I left my cell and he was trying to sweet talking me to stay..bat shit cray cray

I saw him twice about 10 years ago. He gave a good massage and both times were very sexually charged. And yes - he is very endowed.....that's 100% accurate! (I also am endowed and that really turned him on) The first time I sensed he was a bit off. The second time I saw the cray cray side of him and never went back. I have no idea if it's drug related - nor do I care. I run away from crazy people.

That dude is a fucking psychopath. He has had a dozen different names, claimed various ethnicities, and is into all kinds of weird conspiracy theories. When I first started looking into massage I contacted him and he texted me 27 times when I declined his fee. Fortunately I have always used a burner number, but he is insane.

It’s still there. He blocked you. He blocked me too. Just log out of your RentMasseur account then click his ad. It’s still up.

Don't remember ever seeing it. Maybe I did. Obviously, he blocked me, because I could see it, when I logged out.

I did have a hot time with him 10+ years ago. When leaving, he gave me a different number to call. He said it when directly to him. But, next time I called. He asked what I was looking for, I told him. I asked if that would be the rate listed, or another? Immediately got irritated and said to not ever call his number, again.

I had the same exact experience. But what I’m trying to understand, just out of curiosity, from all the people who reported that he was weird or crazy or odd during the massage - like what specific things did he do or say that were crazy or odd during the massage? He gave me an amazing massage and I got to play with his amazing 9 inch hard cock. He was super nice and friendly and cordial. It wasn’t till I called him a month or so later to book another appointment that he started acting weird and refused to see me. Maybe it’s legit multiple personality disorder or some spectrum of schizophrenia?

For me, everything during massage was great. Friendly and playful. He enjoyed the nipple play. If I tried to go any further, he said he had a boyfriend and that was the limit. Even so, I didn't believe it at the time. I enjoyed it. Nothing happened that was a turnoff. Totally enjoyed it. Looked like bathroom sink had never been cleaned. Said he hoped to see me, again. Then, next call to him, he was an a-hole.

I didn't even get to a session. On the call he sounded sort of distracted or uninterested, and was making weird sniffle and grunt sounds. Like trying to sound more "masc" or some shit. He listed $300 as the price because he was "so busy lately." I told him that seemed steep and he said "faggots are so fucking cheap" and how his service is for people with "taste and money" which is where I hung up. He followed-up by sending me 27 texts of all different varieties, including apologies, followed hours later by threats. I honestly think he was out of his mind on drugs.

Looks like he should have a rentmen ad. :)

He might have, but I can't remember for sure.

OMG. Now he's calling himself the Naked Fit Gorilla.

Most likely because he's very hairy.

He looks fine in the current pictures. But didn't he used be more lean with defined muscles? If people hadn't mentioned what his ad copy used to say, I don't think I would have ever recognized him as the same guy.

Gman

I saw him twice about 10 years ago. He gave a good massage and both times were very sexually charged. And yes - he is very endowed.....that's 100% accurate! (I also am endowed and that really turned him on) The first time I sensed he was a bit off. The second time I saw the cray cray side of him and never went back. I have no idea if it's drug related - nor do I care. I run away from crazy people.

Hahaha the cray cray side... I would not allow such people beside me..: thanks for the heads up ... love this site more and more for sharing critical info such as this.