411 on Matt in San Diego (Fallbrook)

7829V
This topic is 838 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

I saw him about a year ago. He arrived on time, looks like his pictures. Was nervous the whole time, maybe I was his first client. He was definitely trained or knew the human body. I was not draped, which I don't think I noticed until it came time to flip over and his awkwardness made me want the massage to end. haha Not sure I would repeat, yet not many choices in SD. Hope this helps. If you give him a try, report back, maybe he has learned a thing or over the last 1 1/2. ((:

• 9 months later...

Met him. Maybe he's trained, but it was not a full body massage, even in 90 minutes he focused too much in just a handful of muscles. Does not drape, but zero sensuality. Waste of time. I could notice the awkwardness that @samK talks about. Will not repeat. Cannot recommend. But he has a great ass ? (he was wearing sweatpants, and it was very noticeable). He's also a personal trainer.

Bummer. He seems pretty young too. How was his personality?

He looks young, yes. But he already has alopecia :( maybe that contributes to his insecurity or awkardness. Not sure. He's quiet. And I had to almost be the director of the session. Like... "set up your table now"... "Let's play music..." .. etc. Becuase he was just stading there doind nothing... eventhouth he knew the space were the session was going to be. Also he ended the session 10 minutes earlier.

He looks young, yes. But he already has alopecia :( maybe that contributes to his insecurity or awkardness. Not sure. He's quiet. And I had to almost be the director of the session. Like... "set up your table now"... "Let's play music..." .. etc. Becuase he was just stading there doind nothing... eventhouth he knew the space were the session was going to be. Also he ended the session 10 minutes earlier.

At least he is consistent. ?

• 8 months later...