Dreams

Lucky
This topic is 5891 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This morning I awoke after a long and involved dream wherein many of my closest friends from the past showed up, even my mom! In the dream, I kept fondly remembering a former boy friend and hoped he would show up.

We were in the mountains, supposedly near Boston, where I have only been a couple of times. It was very snowy, more like an Arctic location, but we were all warm and didn't need winter clothing. There were many points where it seemed that life in the snow was better than anything else. As we were leaving, coming down the mountain, we could see lots of colorful life in the bay, including rocket-type sports ships that were having flying contests.

Now, before you make fun of my dream, at least give me credit for posting it! After you have posted a real dream of your own, then you can make fun of mine.

Obviously, I like warm and fuzzy dreams. It makes me think that the only case for an after life is that our life right now might be a dream from which we awaken when we die. If that's the case, I wonder if there will be a message center in the afterlife? I am sure there are dream analysts out there who will say that my dream only meant that my bedroom got cold.

Until about four months ago I was not remembering dreams when I awoke as I had used to. Then I started taking Chantix to help me stop smoking. One of the listed side effects is vivid dreams. Indeed, I started remembering dreams, but many were rather routine – almost like every day life, except for those involving sex! :9 They were almost like continuing sagas – I could wake up, go back to sleep and take up with the dream where it had left off. I came to look forward to this phenomenon to see where the dreams would go.

A month ago I took the last of the Chantix (it worked by the way – I’m still not smoking! :D). I just realized after reading your post that I am no longer remembering dreams once again. I rather miss that. :(

So, Lucky, I have no dream to relate – warm and fuzzy or otherwise. I wish that I did. ;(

Archived