JuniorAZ

PaulM
This topic is 1361 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

With prep on the scene, many people have ditched condoms. Sex is still risky for everyone if we decide not to use condoms and especially if we engage with people we don't know. We all make our own choices. I've made good and bad ones myself. Also, you can harbor syphilis for a long time without symptoms so unless you tested between all sexual partners then you might not know who passed it to who.

Point taken. This also means that since I’ve been with him, I shared with Junior and he’s how shared with his other clients. But I’m the monster for warning... sounds legit.

Nope. No monsters in the scenario. Just adults making their own choices about safety. If someone knowingly passes something then I would agree that it would be a shitty move.

@Mike520az I am NOT defending him. I'm only presenting his side since I do think it's unfair to have a conversation about him without his ability to defend himself. You have stated your side and your position and I totally respect that. Let the adults make up their own mind whether they want to see him or not. And this is obviously a reminder of what can happen to any of us if we don't use protection.

@Mike520az I am NOT defending him. I'm only presenting his side since I do think it's unfair to have a conversation about him without his ability to defend himself. You have stated your side and your position and I totally respect that. Let the adults make up their own mind whether they want to see him or not. And this is obviously a reminder of what can happen to any of us if we don't use protection.

I personally think this is an absolutely fair statement. @Mike520az stating he contracted something from Junior has said his side. Sure there is no proof at all the Junior stated what was quoted, but I believe @toocoolforschool would have no reason to lie about it. Now that a warning has been given it's truly up to those reading this thread to make up their own minds. All too often folks in our society today jump to immediate conclusions based on only one side of a story. Now there are two sides. Somewhere in the middle is the truth.

Based on what @toocoolforschool just said above... His credibility in this is completely lost in my opinion.

And that's just it; it's your opinion. I have mine. And others have theirs. You can't provide direct proof Junior gave you anything. Junior can't provide direct proof he didn't. So the balance of the opinion is a wash at this point. It in the end is still up to each of us to decide how to apply your warning to any future decision to meet with Junior

Clearly there is something happening between these two (Mike530 and the subject masseur) that doesn't meet the eye here in this forum. People don't usually go off the rails as we just witnessed unless there is an intense emotional reason. Jealous boyfriend? Jealous want to be boyfriend? Stalker? Jilted lover?

Any number of entertaining possibilities, but alas it's probably best to move on....

This topic is 1361 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.