Cam4 not working on iPad

jerryskater
This topic is 1411 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The cam4 website is not displaying properly on my iPad 3 Air. Either freezes video or won't display at all. Sometimes it will display after the advertisement runs but not always. I think it may be because iPad does not support Flash Player.

Am I right? Is there a work around? Or maybe is not a Flash Player issue.

Appreciate your help. Thanks.

The cam4 website is not displaying properly on my iPad 3 Air. Either freezes video or won't display at all. Sometimes it will display after the advertisement runs but not always. I think it may be because iPad does not support Flash Player.

Am I right? Is there a work around? Or maybe is not a Flash Player issue.

Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Changing browser to Chrome fixed the problem.

I'm sorry. I know that I have heard of Cam4, but I don't remember what it is. Help? Thanks.

Cam4.com is a website of models like Flirt for Free and others. You can watch without having to sign up for an account. Sometimes good, sometimes boring.

I was having trouble viewing on a new iPad using the Safari browser when out of the blue I thought "Try a different browser". So I downloaded Chrome and now it works.