411 on another LA new guy Roomyy

Winky
This topic is 1447 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone recognize these pics, or know him? He signed on in Feb, has a SF area phone number, but is currently in LA.

https://rentmen.eu/roomyy

It also seems to be a trend for guys to want to avoid RM Messenger. Roomyy and Chrisxl, who I asked about last week, both have an auto response that asks for a phone number to continue the conversation.

Is that to avoid RM seeing the conversation? Or is there another reason?

I recognize at least 2 or 3 of the Pic's (could be all of them), that were used last year. The profile name was different though i believe. Regardless i buddylisted that profile and after sometime something came up on message boards that lead me to delete the profile from the buddylist or that profile was deleted by the user. Can't remember exactly but my overall takeaway and what i remember was the profile pic's weren't authentic.

Updated link https://rent.men/roomiiy

If you have a VPN, read his two rentmen reviews that are from two different reviewers.

Statistically, think of the unlikelihood that two different reviewers (out of a total of two reviews) would begin their review narrative with _ - - - "we connected from the first moment - - "

The above red flag together with his changing screen names, signals to me that the ad is probably bogus.

From the first moment that I read the reviews, I smelled a probably fake.

If you hire this person, exercise extreme caution.

EDIT:

I did a reverse image search on one of the photos in his ad. Tineye shows 68 uses of that same exact photo. Run, don't walk away from this ad.

From Tineye:

68 results

Searched over 41.5 billion images in 1.5 seconds for: media.rentmen.eu/public/photos/thumb/87/518270_1590548223...

Squirting/Eyaculacion-con-penes-grand... - First found on Jan 30, 2018

Filename: tumblr_miq0dioXGb1s1z906o1_500.jpg (500 x 667, 94.8 KB)

There are so many liars and cheats out there.

-

Edited by coriolis888