411 on Bobby_Bottom in Chicago

Topseed
This topic is 1440 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's been talked about on the forum before and not in a good light. He changed his names so many times I don't remember what they were. He even joined the forum and disagreed/attacked people when they recounted there contact with him. I don't recall if anyone on the forum actually saw him though.

I didn't meet him but when I first noticed his ad years ago I contacted him. He had recently joined RM. I tried to get him to come to see me. I was going to pay for travel costs and hotel. I told him some basic information and he seemed eager to see me and excited to bottom. However, no sooner did he agree to the meetup, he started to backtrack and change his mind. He then wanted me to Chicago. The exchange turned me off so I never went further. Most of the pictures he has in his current ad are the ones he used when he first advertised. If you choose to see him, I'd ask for updated pics.