Ben Affleck jerking off?

Lankypeters
This topic is 5909 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.gayforit.com is running a video of Ben Affleck jerking off, or so they claim. It's rather hot, if you find Ben hot and want to believe it's the real Ben.

Apparently, I am late to the party as this video has been making the rounds for a while and there's quite a bit of comment about it on other sites. Anyone know if it's the man?

There's also speculation that Ben wears one of the most expensive hair pieces ever made and that a producer spent $100g to have Bennie's teeth capped.

This could mean Matt Damon pulls fake hair when Ben fucks him and has his nipples bitten by porcelain teeth.

"I'd say that's a bit of an extreme reaction, now wouldn't you?" -- N.F. Bates

Lankypeters

Fascinating ...... over three hundred hits on this post and not a single response. Everyone must have bolted to gayforit.com where, it appears, the video of the man in question has vanished. Ben's lawyers stalk sites that run the scene and shut it down.

And here's how other things work: Ben's producers, probably Mafiosi, like many Holllywood suits, up $100g to get Ben's teeth capped. If Ben comes out, and his box office tailspins, said producer takes a metal ball bat to Ben's teeth. So it was told to me by a (straight) actor friend.

Lankypeters

Guest zipperzone

>And here's how other things work: Ben's producers, probably

>Mafiosi, like many Holllywood suits, up $100g to get Ben's

>teeth capped. If Ben comes out, and his box office tailspins,

>said producer takes a metal ball bat to Ben's teeth. So it

>was told to me by a (straight) actor friend.

Interesting speculation. I wonder if there is anyway to verify this or is it just another urban legend?

A.S. I was going to just wait for someone else to say it..But since no one would "fess up".. I figured I might as well take the heat from his Fans. BUT I don't think there are many at least in the Gay WORLD anyway! ;-)

Matthew Mac... a Totally different story! He don't take that shirt off at every opportunity for NOTHING! BUT the HUNKY Butt.. is rarely shown DAMN! LOL

>Matthew Mac... a Totally different story! He don't take that

>shirt off at every opportunity for NOTHING! BUT the HUNKY

>Butt.. is rarely shown DAMN! LOL

Check out "The Talented Mr. Ripley." Matt turns his baby butt to the camera in the scene that finds Jude Law taking a bath. Law stands up and bares his dick. Interesting: Matt's ass, Law's dick. Does the scene suggest Ripley wants fucked? Or is getting fucked? Or that Matt's contract said no frontal nudity?

Lankypeters

>....a peaceful jo session lovingly filmed by some obviously

>gay admirer...it was hot, even though ben is not very

I love it when he reaches down and fondles his ball sack just before he shoots his load.......

Lankypeters

Guest CURIOUS35

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

When I saw the video several months ago, I thought it was really Ben Afleck... He is OK! Not my type but he does carry some weight in the right directions :)

For all you guys, who missed it in another site. Here is the video for all your lustful appetite!

http://pcdnv4.xtube.com/watch_video.php?v_user_id=HipHopperKid&cv=0&idx=4&v=wIAlVIadiuH&cl=xoEJjV17luD

Now, the site says it is a look-alike. Some say it is not! Judge it for yourself!

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Guest zipperzone

There is a facial resemblance to BA but as you only see the face for 2 very short seconds (at the first & at the end) it is difficult to say. I personally doubt it is really him. He's far to rich and far to well known to take such a chance although I know some will come up with a whole raft of reasons as to why he would do it.

One possible way to tell would be to get a legit pic of BA with his shirt off that shows his naval. The one in the video is an innie - if his is an outie, then it ain't him.

As someone points out, this guy's jaw doesn't have the CLEFT that Affleck's has. And, I think, Affleck has more chest hair than this guy.

Still, the resemblance is enough to fire a fantasy or two. Ditto for some of the pictures that circulated a while back of two guys, allegedly Affleck and Josh Hartnett, making out on the set of "Pearl Harbor." Affleck was the top.

Lankypeters

Archived