411 on Andyhot of Miami

Keith30309
This topic is 1426 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Keith you seem to be such a nice guy, sane, balanced just a really great guy, but you and I have totally opposite taste in men. You like them young and thin, almost twinks....give me a 30 year old muscle boy any time. Shame we don't live closer, we could be friends......we would never fight over a man.

Funny thing.... when I look back over all the guys I’ve spent time with the handful of experiences that stick out in my mind have been with guys not of this body type but rather with guys with whom I shared a great emotional connection. And most of the time they look quite ordinary.

Unfortunately you can’t identify emotional intelligence, empathy and personal chemistry thru a profile.

I start with something in a profile that catches my eye and try to see if someone is a match with the limited communication available.

Guys who self-identify as a type of “punk” are usually really interesting. Those experiences have almost never been boring.

Perhaps the difference can be metaphorically thought of as like having a cotton candy treat for a couple of hours versus a substantial steak dinner. They both have their place.

Keith you seem to be such a nice guy, sane, balanced just a really great guy, but you and I have totally opposite taste in men. You like them young and thin, almost twinks....give me a 30 year old muscle boy any time. Shame we don't live closer, we could be friends......we would never fight over a man.

I have a 31 year old regular who looks 22.

• 3 weeks later...