411 on PhysiqueStud

Parker Cooper
This topic is 1032 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Take this with a grain of salt, but I am wondering whether this guy used to advertise under different names.  He looks like an older version of a guy I arranged an appointment with about a decade ago who was visiting San Francisco from southern California.  I looked at that guy's photos (when I make an appointment with someone, I always save the photos from their ads on my hard drive so that I can refresh my recollection in the future about guys I've hired) and he looks like a younger version of this guy.  Maybe someone else will remember the guy who used to advertise as Brenden, Branson and Bestcort9 and chime in as to whether they think this is the same guy.  At any rate, I never met the other guy because he was a no show -- one of my most infuriating experiences since I've had very few no-shows and he was the first.  Not great to spend a lot of time/effort prepping to bottom and then having a provider ghost you.  In addition to not showing up, he didn't reply to my messages asking whether he was still coming or, later, what happened.

I'd like to be told I'm mistaken about this guy being the same person as PhysiqueStud looks handsome and I'd rather believe he's a legit provider who knows how to satisfy clients.

2 hours ago, maninsoma said:

Take this with a grain of salt, but I am wondering whether this guy used to advertise under different names.  He looks like an older version of a guy I arranged an appointment with about a decade ago who was visiting San Francisco from southern California.  I looked at that guy's photos (when I make an appointment with someone, I always save the photos from their ads on my hard drive so that I can refresh my recollection in the future about guys I've hired) and he looks like a younger version of this guy.  Maybe someone else will remember the guy who used to advertise as Brenden, Branson and Bestcort9 and chime in as to whether they think this is the same guy.  At any rate, I never met the other guy because he was a no show -- one of my most infuriating experiences since I've had very few no-shows and he was the first.  Not great to spend a lot of time/effort prepping to bottom and then having a provider ghost you.  In addition to not showing up, he didn't reply to my messages asking whether he was still coming or, later, what happened.

I'd like to be told I'm mistaken about this guy being the same person as PhysiqueStud looks handsome and I'd rather believe he's a legit provider who knows how to satisfy clients.

This isn't the same guy. Brenden/Branson/Bestscort9 still had an expired RentMasseur ad as recently as last year and, frankly, he was better-looking in his recent pics than Physique Stud. Lastly, I've communicated with both guys and they have completely different writing and communication styles. PhysiqueStud speaks in complete sentences, is forthcoming with information seemed to enjoy conversing. B/B/B gave me one-word answers.