Post a song that makes you feel like DANCING!

easygoingpal

I remember this video being played in Toucans in PS and knowing he must be a big deal but did he get a lot of play in the States?

I remember hearing the song and liking it, then I saw the video and I thought it was thought provoking... Here's what's in Wikipedia regarding that song and video:

"The song went on to win "Best Song of 2000" at the MTV Europe Music Awards, "Best Single of the Year" at the Brit Awards and an MTV Video Music Award for Best Special Effects.[39]"

• 1 month later...

I remember hearing the song and liking it, then I saw the video and I thought it was thought provoking... Here's what's in Wikipedia regarding that song and video:

"The song went on to win "Best Song of 2000" at the MTV Europe Music Awards, "Best Single of the Year" at the Brit Awards and an MTV Video Music Award for Best Special Effects.[39]"

This is definitely not the kind of song I or my friends like. And so, when the video came out, I remember three separate friends throwing a fit when I made each one wait till the surprise ending of the video. And then each one was happy he waited. Stubborn Assholes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...