411 on QueensMasseur / Symon in NY

Somefun83

Yes, he's hot. One ad says his studio is in Queens, one in Harlem. But if one is looking for "hot," I notice that he doesn't offer erotic massage.

His Rentmasseur ad says he's been a member since 2017. I haven't noticed his ad before, but whether or not he's a new advertiser, he doesn't say anything about giving a massage during this time of social distancing. Most of these ads ignore this, also, as if somehow there is an aura of immunity surrounding massage tables.

I would love to get a massage, and have yearned for one for weeks. I've been thinking about my regular guys, who are prudent and safe, but I just don't see how we can avoid close contact, even if we don't "overdo it." I gather from various threads in The Spa that most clients are waiting for better and safer times, as I am. But I sense that most (not all) masseurs seem not to acknowledge the current situation.

Yes, he's hot. One ad says his studio is in Queens, one in Harlem. But if one is looking for "hot," I notice that he doesn't offer erotic massage.

His Rentmasseur ad says he's been a member since 2017. I haven't noticed his ad before, but whether or not he's a new advertiser, he doesn't say anything about giving a massage during this time of social distancing. Most of these ads ignore this, also, as if somehow there is an aura of immunity surrounding massage tables.

I would love to get a massage, and have yearned for one for weeks. I've been thinking about my regular guys, who are prudent and safe, but I just don't see how we can avoid close contact, even if we don't "overdo it." I gather from various threads in The Spa that most clients are waiting for better and safer times, as I am. But I sense that most (not all) masseurs seem not to acknowledge the current situation.

Totally agree with everything you say!

Just curious which pics are his, and if he’s worth it after lockdown lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Incall $140

Outcall $300. <— obviously doesn’t care to travel

He's deep in Queens, and most of his outcalls would probably be to Manhattan or the suburbs, so he's assuming a good amount of travel time and expense.

His Rent Masseur ad states "anything erotic is $300+." I would ask for a clarification of "anything." Probably not important, but the scene out the window shown in his Masseurfinder ad does not look like Jackson Heights.

Bottom line: If he's legit, he looks mighty good to me. :p

34342_1589315708_yuvxj8a7nq.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So, I sacrificed myself and took the plunge.

He lives in a VERY nice apartment in Queens, he is younger than I thought from the pics and friendlier from what I thought from our communication, he looks amazing, he is strong, gives a great massage, and I left his place quite happy.

And yes, he changed his ad: https://rentmasseur.com/LongIslandCity/

He requires men to be smooth skin and to shave beforehand. Not gonna work for me. Next.

I am Italian, I am not shaved at all, believe me! I am not a bear, but I have hairy legs, ass (look at my avatar..), forearms and chest. I was fine for him.

He uses lots of elbow work, so he explained to me that men who are very hairy (especially on their backs) are difficult for him to massage.

Don't ask me why, but that's what he told me....Anyway, once again if you are regularly hairy it's no problem.

So, I sacrificed myself and took the plunge.

He lives in a VERY nice apartment in Queens, he is younger than I thought from the pics and friendlier from what I thought from our communication, he looks amazing, he is strong, gives a great massage, and I left his place quite happy.

And yes, he changed his ad: https://rentmasseur.com/LongIslandCity/

His ad lists therapeutic and sensual. Since you left quite happy did he also do erotic massage?